My Personal Medical Log Book / A Health Record Keeper & Journal: Track Family Medical History, Daily Medications, Medical Appointments, Testing & Procedures, and More
(as of Dec 07,2019 16:10:44 UTC – Details)
This is the perfect personal health record book to track all your important healthcare information in one convenient place. It’s designed for ease of use and completeness, making it ideal for every member of the family, from mom & dad, children, aging parents and caregivers. Take it with you to each medical appointment, ER/urgent care visit, and hospital stay, and you’ll have all the information you’ll need right at your finger tips. As a bonus, you’ll get wallet sized medication and emergency contact cards to cut out/fill out and carry with you (4 of each).
Click on RealMe Journals, just under the title, to view all of our Personal Medical Log Books. We offer more cover design choices in 8 x 10 and 6 x 9 inch sizes, all with the same comprehensive, organized interior layout.
This Medical Health Record Keeper Features:
- Large 8 x 10 size for ample space to write in
- Personal Information page including emergency contacts
- Insurance & Pharmacy Information
- Family Medical History with 2 – 2 page spreads to include up to 14 family members
- My Medical Quick View page
- Notes Pages – on a 2 page spread between each new section
- Medication Log – with name, condition, dose, frequency, start & end dates, prescribing physician and notes sections
- My Physicians Pages – with contact information including patient portal login & password information
- Preferred Hospitals & Imaging Center – location, contact and patient portal information
- Surgical History – procedure, date, hospital, physician, (right, left, both n/a) and ample room for notes!
- Emergency Room/Urgent Care – everything you need including discharge instructions
- Doctor Visits – 2 page spread including date, appointment time, physician & specialty, ample room for questions/concerns you don’t want to forget to address with your doctor, vitals, medication updates, doctor diagnosis/discussion notes section, and tests being ordered (exam, date, facility, appointment time, prep and results)
- Bonus pages! Wallet sized medication cards (4) and wallet sized emergency information cards (4) to cut out (not perforated) fill out and carry with you. They’re great to share with family too!
Simple. Comprehensive. Organized. Perfect for the whole family!
Thank you for your interest in our Medical Health Record Book. We wish you good health & happiness!!