(as of Dec 13,2019 23:09:46 UTC – Details)
1. Why a broad-spectrum probiotic?
-Modern life – everyday stress, poor diet, pollution, and medications (especially antibiotics) – disrupts our gut flora, giving bad probiotics the upper hand *
-Healthy gut flora consists of many different species of probiotics *
-A multi-strain probiotic may help restore diversity of your gut *
2. Benefits of 31 diverse probiotic strains
-A broad-spectrum probiotic can help to support a healthy gut flora *
-A diverse gut flora plays a central role in health *
-Gut bacteria influence mood, metabolism, immunity, digestive comfort and overall well-being *
3. Formulated with Bio-tract
– Stomach acid destroys most probiotics
– Bio-tract is a patented delivery system for protecting delicate probiotics from stomach acid*
– Provides targeted release of live probiotics exactly where your body needs it *
4. Formulated with 50 billion live cultures at time of manufacture. 5 Billion guaranteed at expiration if stored as instructed. No refrigeration required.
5. Delayed release Capsules. GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party Certified less than 5 parts per million.) Soy-free and Non-GMO.
6. Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy and France. Encapsulated, packaged and tested in USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
[*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]
Delivers a unique blend of 31 Probiotic Strains. Provides both high strain diversity and high culture count.
More than just Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria. Formulated with a wide variety of probiotics such as Pediococcus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus, and includes key strains L.reuteri and B. longum, to help restore gut flora. *
A healthy gut flora influences different aspects of health from mood, metabolism, immunity and digestive comfort.*
Designed to survive stomach acid and provide targeted release with Bio-Tract. 50 Billion live cultures. No refrigeration required.
Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy and France. Encapsulated, packaged, and tested in the USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility.